The right expertise can make all the difference in a cyber security breach, which is why we assembled the CyberLock Defense HDI Panel to provide a full range of cyber specialist resources for policy holders.
Cyber-related claims are increasing. Cyber attack losses to businesses almost doubled between 2017 and 2018, from $1.4 billion to $2.7 billion according the FBI IC3 Report data. More businesses are being targeted, attacks are more sophisticated and criminals are getting away with bigger paydays.
To fully protect your business, it’s important to have comprehensive coverage, with access to experts that can help you navigate the complex process of responding to a data breach. With CyberLock Defense, you have access to a breach coach who will help you develop a response plan should you ever experience a loss and need help with a claim. The breach coach will be your first point of contact for coordinating with our HDI Panel of cyber specialist resources.
With these cyber specialist resources, your business is in good hands and will be covered at every angle.
- Claims Intake Experts—Advises and assists you to meet your business’ needs.
- Defense Counsel—Helps understand the regulatory, legal, ethical and malpractice obligations associated with the breach.
- Cyber Forensics—Conducts technical forensics to determine the scope and cause of the breach.
- Notification Services—Guides you through the notification process and manages ongoing communications with victims of the breach.
- Cybersecurity Consulting—Selects and implements the best loss reduction solutions, including credit monitoring, legal filings and insurance or fraud prevention.
- Public Relations—Coordinates public relations efforts to protect your business’s brand.
With CyberLock Defense, you get the protection you need plus you will benefit from the full range of cyber specialist resources just for policy holders. Protect your business today at (913) 652-7520.