for managed services professionals
Protecting your business against the increasing threat of cyber attacks should be as easy as possible. With CyberLock Defense, it is.
The need to work with digital copies of client information, account details, financial records and other sensitive data means that managed services professionals now face a heightened risk of cyber attacks.
To protect against the rising cost and frequency of the threat, Lockton Affinity created CyberLock Defense, an industry-leading cyber liability insurance solution.
With coverage that’s comprehensive and affordable, this one-of-a-kind cyber liability policy offers a wide variety of managed services professionals coverage limit options for cyber theft, social engineering, cyber extortion, ransomware and more.
Benefits of CyberLock Defense
Broad coverage and full limits included automatically
• Receive coverage for acts of cybercrime, social engineering, cyber extortion, ransomware and more
• Access first- and third-party coverage not typically available with other cyber liability policies
• Cover costs related to data recovery expenses, network security, privacy and media liability, business interruption loss, and bodily injury and death
Industry-specific coverage benefits available
• CyberLock Defense for MSPs provides you access to an exclusive cyber risk program for managed services professionals with industry-based coverage
• Limits from $100,000 up to $5,000,000 and deductible options starting as low as $1,000 are available to meet your needs and fit your budget
Wide range of MSPs covered
• A wide variety of managed services professionals all have access to coverage
• Apply with a short, 7-question application
• Get access to 24/7 claims reporting
Curious what our coverage will look like for you?
About Lockton Affinity
Since 1987, we have had one primary focus—our clients.
For over 30 years, Lockton Affinity has built a reputation supporting small- to mid-sized businesses with tailored insurance solutions and a level of service unparalleled in the industry.
As the administrator of CyberLock Defense, we continue to help our clients succeed by offering tailored solutions for the emerging threat of cyber attacks.